Operation Successful Socialization!
Conscious Companion Sets You and Your Puppy UP for Success!
- Eliminate confusion.
- Show you the best and safest way to socialize
- Teach you how to positively and safely expose your puppy to new experiences
- Create a fun, positive, and productive socialization plan for your family
- Guide you through filling out your canine family member’s Puppy Passport
As a Team We Create:
Specific socialization goals:
Empowerment & Knowledge:
Oh the places you'll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. There are games to be won. ― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go!
Through Successful Socialization, Your Family Will:
- Confidently identify when your puppy IS and is NOT comfortable
- Know what to do when your puppy is afraid
- Understand the importance of puppy socialization
- Understand the importance and role of positive reinforcement (R+) training methods
- Actively socialize your puppy to new places, people, animals, sounds, objects, and obstacles
- Learn the facts, tools, and techniques to succeed together, for Life!
Some of What Operation Successful Socialization Includes:
- Our program is a 4 week collaboration.
- The primary focus is positive socialization.
- We meet (in person) 2 times each week. These will be at your home, in public places, and at the veterinary office; anywhere that’s most appropriate and best-suited for your puppy.
- In addition to one-on-one sessions, Conscious Companion will provide phone, email, and Skype sessions to support your family on the weekdays we are not meeting in person.
- During the days when we do not meet in-person, your family will be working on both your homework and Heartwork. Our next session together will review what you’ve covered during these times.
Answers to FAQ About Operation Successful Socialization:
- Office hours are 9 am - 5 pm.
- In-Person Sessions are 60 minutes.
- Support Sessions (phone, Skype, etc.) are 3 days a week.
- Work Days are Mon - Sat.
Your Family's Investment for the Operation Successful Socialization Plan is tailored to your family's specific needs.
Contact Us to Learn How We Can Create